I have a twitter account.
My favorite thing about twitter? Their branding.
I think it is brilliant how they have brandished their name - everywhere in Twitterland. So, I find it only fitting to have my own list of things that should be Twitter-fied. Ahem.
1. "Twictionary" : A document containing a selection of the words of a language, usually pertaining to Twitter, giving information about their meanings, pronunciations, etymologies, inflected forms, etc., expressed in the language of the Twit-ites.
-Basically this list here. Basically.
2. "Twearch" : A research paper in form of Twitter.
-Imagine how great to have class research papers restrained to 140 characters. The possibilities are endless.
3. "Tweating" : 1. The art of eating a fellow Twit-ite. 2. Consuming food while "tweeting".
-Ha. See what I did there? Puns are Fun! (ps. it is not recommended that you eat other twitters....)
4. "TwitterWorld" : The bigger better version of a cyber place known as Twitter.
-Relate this one as the difference between Disney Land and Disney World. Which one would you rather go to? Hmm?
5. "Twists" : A list of updates from a users Twitter account.
- Oddly, this one is often mistaken for some sort of odd dance.
Aww... depressing. I just found out that there is already another "twittonary" out there! I think I shall direct you to their site. http://www.twittonary.com/ Have a look around.
Also, come find me on Twitter. I'd rather enjoy getting to know you.... In 140 characters or less, of course. twitter.com/courtneyprice