circular reasoning. the perfect answer to circular questioning.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I paint. Therefore I am.

I have spent the past 5 days straight painting our new offices to make them look "cool". We've got 5 different colors that slowly have been making their way onto the walls. It feels like it's taking me FOR-E-VER.

... and nope, I'm not done yet.

It's quite frustrating to have something like decor hanging over my head. I have a lot of other stuff that I could be doing, and should be doing, but before I can get any of it done, I must paint. Ha. I just realized that "pain" is inside the word "paint". Brilliantly appropriate.

Dan, my boss, and I just moved into these new offices with the guys over at Deadmen Productions. We - Serendipitous Films - worked with them - Ron, Ben, and Mike - on The Imposter. This is how we all met. And now we're all sharing an office. It's party time.

1 comment:

  1. Just wondering if you still remembered you had a blog. Are blogs so 2009?

    ReplyDelete